Tuesday 31 March 2015

Going Underground

My latest London Underground paintings have hit the website and the first of Green Park had already sold. these don't tend to hang around for long as they are very popular so if you see one you like I suggest you grab it before someone else gets it.

 

I love painting these often taking inspiration from some of my photography as is the case with these paintings themed on the London Underground signs outside of tube stations. I'm not sure if I'll manage to get all 270 stations completed but it's an interesting prospect.
 
 
It's a great way to show you love London by owning one of these iconic images and certainly a cool way to express yourself in your interior design. I certainly enjoy painting them and if there is a particular station which has significance for you then I'm happy to come along & take a photo of it & paint you a very personal memory of London for you.