Tuesday 13 September 2011

Direct from My Easel to your Wall for £150 or less







To prove that original art can be genuinely affordable I've created a gallery of over 100 original paintings across a variety of styles for £150 or under... and that includes delivery. This is your opportunity to add some original art to your collection direct from my easel to your wall for less than the cost of 2 tanks of fuel!

By buying online from simonsgallery.com you can view large collection of paintings, photography and prints, from the comfort of your home. With more art than you'll see in most art galleries dealing direct with the artist online gives you a varied chose of styles, colours, themes and sizes. All of my pieces of art are finished to a high standard and I take care to ensure that each painting is presented ready to hang on your wall, and that each print or piece of photography has a framing option available, all are carefully packaged for dispatch to your door anywhere in the world.


I'm always happy to discuss commissioning work to suit your individual needs and to help you create something special and unique for your home. If you have any particular requirements just send me an email to begin the process.

Thanks for looking.








real art direct from my easel to your wall