Thursday 19 June 2014

London Underground


I love painting images of London. often taking inspiration from some of my photography as is the case with these paintings themed on the London Underground signs outside of tube stations. I'm not sure if I'll manage to get all 270 stations completed but it's an interesting prospect.

As you can see these have proved a popular theme in my art and many have been sold already including Piccadily, Canary Wharf and Waterloo, I guess it's a great way to show you love London by owning one of these iconic images of London and certainly a cool way to express yourself in your interior design. I certainly enjoy painting them and if there is a particular station which has significance for you then I'm happy to come along & take a photo of it & paint you a very personal memory of London for you.


simonsgallery.com
art direct from the artist