Thursday 6 September 2012

Going Underground

Time to add a little London Style & iconic culture into your Living Space. I have just begun a series of paintings of the London underground symbol. I painted one earlier this year and like my marmite paintings it just seems to be one of those images which invites comment and attracts attention. It is certainly an enduring image. Here are the first three in a series which I'll be adding to as the year progresses.


London Underground PaintingLondon Underground PaintingLondon Underground Painting


This first is outside London Bridge Station, painted from a photographic image I shot earlier this year. The next painting is in Piccadilly Circus and the third at Canary Wharf.

Incidently if you would like me to create a painting of a particular sign in London, all you have to do is send me an image, or let me know & I'd be happy to work on a commissioned piece for you.