Sunday 13 November 2011

Lastest 10 Art Sales


Here's a further update on which art is selling at the moment just to give you some idea of paintings, prints and photography and styles are winging their way across the world from my studio. Here are 10 of my latest pieces of art which have sold recently.




Popular themes this time are my London Cityscape paintings which I need to paint more of as I'm exhausting my portfolio at the moment, and my contemporary seascapes which are always in vogue as they make great gifts and add interest to those small places that need a focal point in your living space

You can view a full range of my art on my website at www.simonsgallery.com and who knows your piece might be appearing here in the future should you decide to buy something. In the meantime thank goodness for the internet and the USA, as a large proportion of my art still goes via this route and the US market remains an important destination.